We offer support for any student who has a disability, illness or health problem that may get in the way of learning. This includes students who need to spend time in hospital, or have had an accident and miss class.
Disability services assist to:
- help you keep well, keep up with your studies and have an enjoyable and successful time here
- talk over any concerns or difficulties you might have
- find ways to minimise or overcome obstacles to your learning
- advocate for you
- work together with polytechnic staff, agency personnel, and support people
- help you to access services and equipment.