- help students recognise the relevance and importance of business knowledge to business communities within a modern society
- equip students with an understanding of the principles of business disciplines enabling them to appreciate and apply this knowledge in practice
- equip students with the personal, group and technical skills appropriate to practice Business Studies within the workforce
- develop in students a well integrated and applied knowledge of the major aspects of Business Studies and the ability to relate these to practical issues of management
- develop in the students the tools, techniques and models applied to the solution of business problems
- develop in students management and leadership abilities through independent research and investigation
- develop in students an appreciation of innovative, creative and entrepreneurial approaches to business development and issues
Under 20 years
University Entrance or equivalent study/work experience.
Over 20 years
If you’re 20 years or over, you may qualify for special admission on this programme. Contact us if you don’t meet the Under 20 entry criteria.
IELTS 6.0 (no band lower than 5.5), or equivalent.