The National Certificate in Educational Achievement (Level 2) [Construction and Infrastructure] aims to help you decide on a suitable training and career path, and to build your study and employment skills. At the completion of this programme you will have sampled a range of practical courses and career options which will help you make choices about your future.
Gain an introduction to plumbing, electrical engineering and carpentry trade specialisations.
- communicate practical ideas, verbally and in writing
- read texts and apply them to practical situations
- perform simple calculations and measurements and interpret data for everyday situations
- perform a selection of basic property maintenance tasks
- work safely on a construction site
- carry out basic tasks in a BCATS project
- work as part of team
- maintain positive working relationships and interpersonal skills within a team
Build on your literacy and numeracy skills and gain the credits required for further your study in construction trades.
Class times are 8am to 4pm, Monday to Wednesday.