Bachelor of Creativity combines core courses with specialist Creative Technology courses. Creative Technology specialisations cover the following topics:
- Applied Media which includes 2D and 3D making and modelling
- Creative Technology which includes web design
- Design and Creative Studios which includes graphic design, illustration and motion graphics
- Image-making studio which includes photographic and reproductive technologies
- Animator (includes character design, concept artist, storyboarding, 3D model making)
- Art Director
- Brand designer (includes visual identity design)
- Creative Technology designer (media effects and animation for film, video and gaming)
- Graphic and/or visual communication designer (includes digital and print)
- Illustrator (includes traditional and digital)
- Mobile App Developer
- Motion graphics designer (2D and 3D design and animation)
- Web designer
To enrol in this programme you must have completed the level 5 and 6 Diploma in Creativity or have evidence of prior learning.
It is helpful for students to have access to a laptop of suﬃcient capability and Adobe Creative Cloud software to meet programme requirements.
IELTS 6.0 (no band lower than 5.5)
Find your country's equivalent academic entry requirements here
*International fees shown here do not include insurance and administration (currently approximately $780 per year of study).