- To enable learners to apply automated testing and integrated regression testing across a variety of platforms and technologies, both independently or as part of a team.
- To enable the integration of defect tracking within configuration management to manage performance.
On successful completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Select and deploy appropriate tools to test activities across a range of software architecture and application types utilising advanced version control and scripting test automation.
- Use a range of software testing communication techniques and practices within a typical environment: mobile applications, test automation and web application testing.
- Apply effective software testing information design and efficiency outcomes in a typical organisational environment.
- Incorporate an appreciation of workplace software ethics, cultural awareness and legal implications into the testing process within an organisational environment.
- Produce test reports in a highly technical and professional manner.
- Principles of effective automated testing and integrated regression testing development through continuous integration and deployment of software testing strategies.
- Execute testing and automate data for various requirements to determine whether systems meets requirements.
- Project and statistic tools to analyse, bug and report tracking.
- Performance test techniques to determine whether system meets requirements.