- Gain a greater understanding of how to create in 2D and 3D media
- Develop practical skills in using a range of equipment and new technologies through project work
- Design a proposal for an area of creative investigation
- Take part in an exhibition and present your work to the public
- Learn how to think analytically, write and communicate concepts
NCEA Level 3 (including 3 subjects with 14 credits in each)
10 credits NCEA Level 2 literacy – at least 5 credits in reading and 5 credits in writing
NCEA Level 1 literacy requirement
Or successful completion of Certificate in Creative Technologies (Level 4) or equivalent qualification.
You will also need to submit a portfolio of recent work (within the last 18 months).